THE HAMLETS OF VERMONT! (A Gentleman’s Farm)
Location: 4481 VT Route 7A Arlington, Vermont
Arlington, VT – This amazing in Town property, located on the Battenkill River, has loads of potential! Stretching from the Battenkill River to Route7A. Featuring 6 acres of prime farm land (Vermont Agency of Agriculture AG value 1 – Great Soil for Growing Organic and/or even CBD Hemp) in historic Arlington, Vermont. Water accessible from River or a Drilled Point Well. Great Grazing for Raising Animals: Horses, Cows, Sheep, Goats etc. Pitch a Tent, Park your RV, Build your Log Cabin and/or Start Farming. Fly Fish, Canoe or Kayak right out your back door! This GEM is minutes from Golf, Skiing, Shopping, Dining, Art and Theater. Enjoy the quiet farm life with all the amenities close by.
Beautiful Open Meadow Farm Land with River Front and Mountain Views.
Google Earth Views: (Road Front to Water Front)
Option Opportunities to Lease or Purchase!
1. Farm Land “For Lease” Vermont Farm Land Sitting on 6 Acres of Open Meadows with River/Water Front Access. VT Certified A1 Soil for Agricultural/Organic Use and growing CBD Hemp. Easy access to water. Also available is a Large Barn/Loft, Storage Rooms and Studio/Office. Space available for Green Houses http://www.growspan.com/growspan-industries/cannabis/s-2000/
Lease: Negotiable for Leasing or working with a Organic or CBD Hemp Farmer or Group interested in growing Organic or CBD Hemp in 2019
2. Farm Land “For Sale” Suit to Build on 6 Acres. Log Home, Modular Log Home, Modular Home or Stick Build. We will work with you in Packaging the Land and Home that you select to build. These photo/shop photo samples will give you an idea of how your New Home would look.
Sale Price: Negotiable
3. Development for Developers http://www.thehamletsofvermont.com
The Hamlets of Vermont Site Plan for Building Multi-Family Units
4. Farm Land & Farm House + 6.5 acres of Land, Barn/Loft, Tack/Storage Room, Garage/Storage Room & Showroom/Studio/Storage Room Room House “For Rent” and/or “For Sale” as a Total Package. (Negotiable) Great Investment Property!
Note: Farm House is currently being rented.
More Photos and Details below about the Farm & Property!
Location! Location! Location!
* House is Located at 4481 RT 7A NTH Arlington Vermont 05250 Click here
* Short walking distance to: Schools, Banks, Library, Churches, Country Store, Post Office
* Private – Quiet & Quaint Neighborhood
* Minutes away from: Skiing, Snowmobiling, Hiking, Canoeing, Kayaking, Swimming, Golf, Fishing and Hunting.
* Even a in town health center https://www.battenkillvalleyhealthcenter.org/
Manchester: 10 minutes
Bennington: 15 minutes
Bromely Mtn: 30 Minutes
Stratton Mtn: 30 Minutes
Williamstown MA: 40 Minutes
Albany NY & Airport only: 45 minutes
Call or Email for more details.
Farm House Description
* Built in 1825 this Charming Quaint Colonial Cottage House sits on 6 acres of Meadowland
* Walking distance to the Center of Town: Stores-Churches-Banks-Post Office
* Walk to the Recreational Park Area: Tennis-Pool-Golf-Baseball/Softball-Picnic
* Walking Path to the Battenkill River for: Canoeing, Tubing, Fishing or Relaxing on the River Bank
* 1621 Sq ft of Living Area
* Total of 10 rooms – Plus! A Large Sun Room/Porch off the Kitchen
(3 Bedrooms-Bathroom-Kitchen-Pantry-Study/Den-Living/Dining Room-Utility Room-Attic/Storage)
* Main Floor & Second Floor
* Attic Storage Area
* Full Stone/Beam Basement
* Utility Room with Washer Dryer Hookup & Wash Sink
* Heating is Oil Furnace with Baseboard Hot Water
* Smoke Detectors through-out
* Ceiling Fan Living Room
* Mountain Views from Sunroom/Porch
* Pasture with Pathway to Battenkill River
* New Roof Shingles 30 year
* Exterior Bulk Head with Stairs to Basement
* Newly Updated including all New Appliances
* Kitchen with Eat in Breaksfast Area
* Old Fashion Large Kitchen Sink
* GE Refrigerator
* GE Stove with Self Venting Vent
* GE Dishwasher
* Living/Dining Room with Ceiling Fan
* Old Fashion Pantry Room with lots of Shelves
* Master Bedroom with Closet
* Study/Office with Walk-in closet
* Bathroom with Tub & Shower
* Large Sun Room/Porch off the Kitchen with Mountain Views
* Stairs to Basement
* Stairs to Second Floor
* 1 Bedroom with with window seat and built in dresser drawers
* 1 Bedroom with Walk-in closet
* Hall-way storage area
* Large Walk-in Attic Storage Area
Available December 1st , 2018 (6 MTH Rental with optional 1 year rental)
Renters pay for all utilities (Oil, Elect, Propane, Water (Est. Mthly Average $150)
Unfurnished – Non Smokers – Pets Negotiable
Renters responsible for Lawn Care, Snow Removal, trash removal and Keeping the house clean and neat.
Farm House Rental: First Month Rent of $1600 + Security Deposit of Equal Amount $1600
Property & Location Photos:
Serious Inquires Only Call or Email: